Tour De Palm Springs 2017:
Palm Springs cycling event schedule date Saturday January 21, 2017. Festivities start Friday January 20, 2017 lasting all day with food and vendors. Tour De Palm Springs 2017 location is Downtown, Palm Springs, CA. Everybody loves this sporting event riding throughout Palm Springs and Coachella Valley. Bicycling tour is put together by CVSPIN. Great winter weather wide open roads and wonderful scenery. Which makes the tour a great Coachella Valley cycling event.
Tour de Palm Springs Route:
Palm Spring sports event 2017 routes are for all cycling abilities. They are rides from 1 mile to 100 miles (century) and everything in between. All along the bike routes there are support with any bike riders needs. Also as always helmet rules are in affect during the ride. Cycling tour starts near Alejo and North Palm Canyon.
- 1 & 3 mile walk
- 1 mile route is an easy ride designed for beginners
- 10 mile route has slight hills with some distance
- 25 mile route is a moderate ride with a few rolling hills
- 50 mile and 100 mile routes have a lot of rolling hills and gradual climbs but nothing steep.
- 100 mile route: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. staggered start
- 50 mile route: 8:00 a.m.
- 25 mile route: 9:00 a.m.
- 10 mile route: 10:00 a.m.
- Walkers: 10:00 a.m. (after 10 milers leave)
Palm Springs Weather:
Palm Springs weather in mid winter is spectacular for bike ride: Average temperature in January is low 60’s to high 80’s. Further information on Palm Springs Weather click Weather Blog
Links Palm Springs Sports Events:Palm Springs Cycling Non Profit